RSS

Seeing something beautiful :)

That day is Thursday. The recess bell rang, I immediately prepared myself for the replication of ICT.
I immediately went to the next class to learn together with my friends on that day were both replications of ICT.
So far there is no something special happened. And at last bell sounds. I also gained back to my class. And finally something special and very beautiful in my opinion it appears.
By the time I get out of the classroom door of my friend, I look to the right and see at a glance and went toward the door of my classroom. But before I go into my classroom, I immediately realized that I had seen a creature so beautiful that I love.
Then I stopped in front of my classroom door and began to look to the left. And I froze for a moment to see him which was almost close to me. And it turns out he too looked at me.
But so stupid me without a smile etched on my lips, I immediately left and went straight to class with a feeling so happy.
The figure seemed to not want to disappear from my mind until today. The figure was so beautiful that I can not do anything for him.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment