RSS

Flavor of love that it's useless

I'm like someone close to my ex-boyfriend.Our introduction is brief, even I only ever talked directly to him only once. But I often chatted with him via facebook. But why to talk directly is very difficult?
I often try to approach him. But if I am closer to her only embarrassment that comes on me. I can not say a word to start a conversation.
But ultimately I know that feeling that I have not the same as he felt.

Hufft...
This hurt the taste. I can only pray and hope that may God give you the best for me.
I just want someone good, can make me comfortable and very fond of me.
Weight feels through the day without a special person beside us.
I hope this feeling to end.Sincere love without a reply, it was very painful.
I want to repeat once again feeling happy that I have ever felt. :'(


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment