RSS

in my class "SARAPAN"

Today is a very exciting day for me. Maybe other kids who also agree with me.
Today is the day where almost no teachers coming into our class to teach. The reason is because the teacher is away.
Finally, we cool with our own activities. I have time to capture how the situation in my classroom.And this record


 Anything else that makes it all entertained that there is a friend of mine who was crying because of an arranged marriage with a friend in another class.
Everything started to calm my friend but still full of teasing with laughter.
That was the situation in my class so I love. Because every second will not happen again and one day we will miss those times and want to repeat all that.
So, do not waste the good times. Or you'll regret in the future.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment