RSS

Love

I can’t remember when I was.
I started to have mixed feeling for you.
I started to think about you time to time.
My feelings for you have made me perplexed.
I didn’t think that I had feelings for you just thought that it was an interest it makes me feel bad when I emphasize that I don’t have feelings for you is it a love… if you think the same way, is it a love? My heart is going for you.
My heart is wanting for you.
I could have known it before.
To make out for each other… I found a true love.
I hope that you can understand my feelings for you to make out for each other… I found a true love.
I hope that you can understand my feelings for you my heart if for you already and as if my heart if for you perhaps we are already used to each other is it a love… if you think the same way, is it a love? My heart is going for you.
My heart is wanting for you.
I could have known it before to make out for each other… I found a true love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment